Saturday, May 26, 2007

havent been sick in more than half a year, if i remember correctly. (then again my memorys not so good these days) anywayy, havent been sick in a long time. which makes it a lot worse when it comes.

currently my feet hurt, legs are aching, along with my back, and i have a headache and my eyes hurt(lol dont ask why, i dont know either) and my throat hurts. experience tells me that a fever is coming along soon. lol, and theres nothing to do. hence the whining. anyway i suppose it came from synod youth games. too much exertion for my (quite unfit) body to handle, i guess. and the rain -.-. no one else fell sick, so..lol should go train or something. lawl we got owned quite thoroughly in most departments i guess, but the last game was pretty good.

i have alot more to say, but so do you? =/

zzz.

No comments: