Thursday, September 28, 2006

Aftermath is chem

Okay here we go.

False statements are 5, 11, 13, 15, 18.

1. At one point in time i had guppies in cheap plastic tanks, at another i had various fishes in a not-so-cheap tank, at another i had swordfish in a small fountain-pond, and at another i had koi in a fibreglass tank.
Uhh yea. now i just have koi in a pond. i miss the aquarium. sort of.


2. My favourite time of the day is the 6am-11am period.
whats not to like? everythings a nice orange-turning-to-yellow. without the crappy heat. wad else could be my favourite time of the day? hmm 6-7pm comes quite close though.

3. I am unable to think of anyone whose guts i hate so bad i want to kill the fella.
yea well wdv.

4. Being an extremely docile guy, i have squished less than 20 mosquitoes and ants combined my entire life.
lol why does everyone pick this..firstly i dont squish ants, i flick them. and uhh mosquitoes..well i 'd rather not get my hands dirty. lol.

5. I used to know a lot about dinosaurs. when i was eight i knew what a masiakasaurus was.
lol nava almost got this. the first half of the statement is true, the second...is the result i got for googling 'most recently discovered dinosaur'. lol i think this prevented ppl from getting 5/5. it takes a truly dedicated soul to find this out.

6. Ive cheated someone of money before.
yea well. it was in primary one, and everyday i bought a hot dog bun which cost 50 cents, and my mom would give me 50 cents everyday. so one day somehow there was a 20 cent coin in my bag, and i took it and gave it to the auntie (unknowingly) and she spotted it, and i seriously thought i gave her the 50 cent coin, and i argued with her for abit, then a teacher came and asked, 'are u sure u gave her 50 cents?' so i said ya, and she paid for me. then i went back after recess and found the 50 cent coin in my bag and was like... damn i dont remember wad i said. but i still remember. traumatic.

7. In primary school i always wanted to be a prefect, cos i wanted power, and got angry when i wasnt chosen.
lol i still duno why. was always so close. wasnt selected in p2, but was appointed monitor in p3. then after i changed school, half my class were prefects, but i wasnt, despite being in the better half of the class, academically and in terms of behaviour. this is before i became 'anti-establishment'. still, its quite puzzling. think its because i was too childish.

8. When i was younger i used to fold lots of origami, then use them as toys and start playing with them.
yeah well i never had much to do. and they looked cool. i even had a plot. which consisted mostly of fighting. and fighting. and cool action scenes with paper figures. yay.

9. I've moved house 6 times.
and moved back to the same house twice lol.

10. At one time i wanted to learn to draw, so i borrowed drawing books from the library.
umm yea. no comment. i read fiction too quickly for things to do over the course of the loan.

11. It was only the december hols after PSLE that i was allowed to access the computer anytime i wanted.
actually it was only in sec2 lol -.-. before that i had to do stuff like wait till my mom wasnt at home then ask my dad. or swim for time, which was initiated by me/my brother, cant remember. but i think my mom wouldnt have minded, cos one day she came home and saw me playing and din say anything so i assumed i was granted free access.

12. Currently my computer contains more songs by the beatles than any other artiste/group.
lol didnt think i would make it that easy did you. this is true, at least on the morning of posting. i found this old beatles cd, and due to the sad nature of my playlist and mugging being very boring i copied it ><

13. Corn is one of the vegetables that i actually enjoy eating.
ummmm no. i dont really like corn actually. lol my words actually carry a lot of weight. 'does no one believe me to be capable of liking corn' and no1 puts 13 after that =/

14. I think of myself as anti-social.
okay, so maybe not in school. but outside school, like my first year of church for example, ..

15. There used to be this mango tree in my backyard that yielded the sourest of mangoes, and (only) my parents would put black sauce in it and eat it.
okay it was my neighbours tree. lol.

16. I was so superstitious, i used to believe that the good and bad things that happened in a day would balance out. hence if bad things happened to me i would think 'theres bound to be good things later on'.
lol btw leonard, i currently dont think its true ><. think its all about perception lah. anw, its mostly gone now, but im still paranoid ^^.

17. When i was about 7 i used to get my maid to catch them little brown beetles, and put them in plastic tanks and tried to feed them. but they all died, so i stopped.
yeah well. need i say more.

18. When i was unwillingly appointed physics rep in sec4 i thought at least it was better than nothing.
well no not really. i thought it was quite shitty she appointed me rep of the subject i did not hesitate to drop. i may have sucked as lit rep, but...

19. Long ago i fell down in my own front yard and cut my head against those green wire fences, and had to go to the hospital for a few stitches.
yeah well theres a teeny mark on my left eyebrow. i remember crying all the way to the hospital and back, before my mom gave up and scolded me and i realized i was crying for no reason lol. at least i think thats wad happened. i was like, six?

20. In my opinion, theres alot of things most people dont know about me. (how giveaway is this)
uhh the only people who guessed this got zero.


SO.
SCORES.

lol the tagboard doesnt have the other ppls scores, so xr, moca, wt and phang (im not sure who else) u wont get ur answers, but i remember ur scores.

so in first prize, with 3/5: MoXaR. 1.5 each? =/ (dont rmbr ur choices)
2nd prize, with 2/5: wt(dont rmbr choices), longkuan (2,9,11,15,19), jishun (1,18,13,9,14)
3rd prize, with 1/5: leonard (2, 4, 9, 12, 15), yihui (1, 2, 4, 14, 18), lim min (4, 6, 8, 11, 12)
Consolation (for everyone else), with 0/5 (=P): phang (dont rmbr), daphne(
20, 4, 9, 10, 16), crunch(4 6 12 7 16), nava (4, 16, 9, 10, 20)

lol and thats all folks, thanks for playing

No comments: