Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Things.

you know how there are some things in life that seem too coincidental to be pure coincidence. like csc used to say, there is no such things as coincidences in life. something like that, the frequency(if thats the word) interfered with my hearing ><. like ummm. what is the probability of you dialling the wrong number, but the person who picks up the phone has the same name as the person u intend to call. =o.
was reading pride and prejudice the whole afternoon at home. uhh trying to anyway. btw my afternoon was computer free =o. i say trying to because there appeared to be some party at my house today. of course i missed out on most of it, as i was on a self-imposed exile to my room. (another one of) my brothers friends was there when i came back, then left, then my sisters school bus friends/our sort of neighbours(and their neighbours) from the nearby apartments came over. so between the high pitched screaming, stampedes, and the opposite neighbours (another one) dogs barking(apparently its kinda bored cooped up in the house and wants to play with kids and their bicycles/skate scooters) and my radio one cannot expect me to get much work done. but wattheshit theres so much to be done. and my sisters school bus friend is a most interesting character. for a p4 kid, anw. comes into my room, wonders what i could be doing (doesnt find out :), but honestly a good question), cant pronounce literature and essay (><) , comments on my being from raffles, leaves, and disallows me from locking my door lol.

No comments: