Thursday, January 18, 2007

w4s

lol first things first! happy birthday weiren and raja =p.

and so i realize i havent much to say.

oh well. wdv. had j1 orientation today. for writers. i must say i think i was quite sociable. anyway since we finished the stupid thing like 3o minutes before everyone else was sitting around doing more or less nothing. well i told the only joke i remember (the black knight one) but nvm. then i posed my love life question to the j1s, and a girl commented on the lack of selection in rj. ..and i decide to reserve comment. draw ur own inferences pls. hmm. having j1s around reminds me of ncc lol.

amazing how people can go on so little. or have to. or think they have to. just take my bloody h3 lit. i think the only reason i had courage enough to take it was cos of albar. or at least what she said. and wth who knows how much she meant it anyway. mightve been nice sounding parting words lol. and if she was wrong..well then i guess...she would have unintentionally screwed me up. oO. oh well. wdv. stuck here already, might as well just do it.

and i really need to learn to work in front of the comp. seriously doing nothing -.- and my file next to me just to make me feel a little better. how unproductive. think i'll try spending my night some other way today.

No comments: