Friday, September 14, 2007

can never know.

haha okay its been awhile. brief respite from 1-sub-a-day mugging. or 2. leaving me quite bored. and pokemon having been nothing but a grand waste of time sees me deciding to cut down on it >.<. a little, lol. getting boring anyway. but i have just made the most astonishing discovery that pokemon moves use attack and special attack not based on the type of attack >.<. i.e. surf uses special attack while waterfall uses attack. which means i have been deluded for a very longgg time. papers were shit, and i dont think its hit me yet that these are prelims. in my visions from the start of the year im supposed to be starting to score As now. not going to happen. and school's out. =/ i actually dislike school most of the time, lol. still, school's one of the things that keep my life together and all. dota is another. can't play well anymore though, tried taking over from my brother after half an hour just now and got properly owned.

i think im supposed to be emo about school here or something. =/but too sleepy to continue. be back next month. or year or whatever >.<

No comments: